IMP 2.2.3 Problem!

Devin Atencio dreamboy@aros.net
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 12:39:26 -0700

I installed IMP 2.2.3 onto one of my servers and I am running PHP4.0.4 which
is compiled into Apache 1.3.14 as a module. I have MySQL 3.23.29a-gamma
running
on my server.

Whenever I try to login to my server IMP automatically logs me out. I look
at the
active_sessions and I notice that it does create an entry every time I
attempt to
login but i can never login. Any ideas why it keeps logging me out?

                                               /'^'\
                                              ( o o )
    Devin Atencio
    ArosNet Systems Administration         .oooO
    EMail: dreamboy@aros.net               (   )   Oooo.
                                                   (_/