Immediate Logging out (was IMP 2.2.3 Problem!)

Fran Boon flavour@partyvibe.com
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 16:19:13 -0000

"Devin Atencio" <dreamboy@aros.net> wrote:
>I installed IMP 2.2.3 onto one of my servers and I am running PHP4.0.4
which
>is compiled into Apache 1.3.14 as a module. I have MySQL 3.23.29a-gamma
>running on my server.
>Whenever I try to login to my server IMP automatically logs me out. I look
>at the active_sessions and I notice that it does create an entry every time
>attempt to login but i can never login. Any ideas why it keeps logging me
out?

This is my setup too & I'm having the same trouble. I'm running on RedHat
7.0
I also get the session created in 'active_sessions' - in fact the session
remains & doesn't expire...

I have a virtually identical server running PHP 4.0.3pl1 & MySQL
3.23.26-beta (still Imp 2.2.3 & Apache 1.3.14) & it works just fine.

I tried downgrading the new system to PHP-4.03pl1 to no avail :(

Any more thoughts on how to fix this?

Thanks a lot,
Fran.