[imp] Autologout (autologoff)

chris@telerama.com chris@telerama.com
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 10:23:22 -0500 (EST)

There's also the 'session.inc' file in the PHPlib directory (wherever
that may be on your system...)

Personnelly, I haven't tried changing anything in it, but it looks
like you can change the session's lifetime (comes set at 1440 minutes,
or 1 day with the version I'm running.)

I have been looking for a way to do the autologoff too -- maybe
someone with more experience could advise us on this?

Thanks,
-Chris