[imp] Can't login to IMP 2.3

Patrick Boutilier boutilpj@ednet.ns.ca
Wed, 03 Jan 2001 20:15:53 -0400

No problem. Just thought somebody else might have run across it before. I did run
into the same problem with IMP 2.2.x and PHP4 when I used the php.ini-optimized
settings instead of the php.ini-dist settings so it may be related to my php.ini
file.

If I solve the problem I will let the list know. Thanks.