Logout / POP Problem

Chris Russell chris@prismtechnologies.com
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 10:46:19 +0000 (GMT)

Hi All,

 I`m new to IMP so forgive me these problems have been explained before.

 I`m using IMP 2.2.3 and the latest stable version of Horde, PHP and PHPLIB,
 connecting via POP3, and using a postgres db for sessions in phplib.

 Now, as per everyone else I got the usual "page_open" errors. Something I
 think is iffy on this as I ran one config, it didnt work, I reinstalled,
 put the same config in and it did. Odd.

 Anyway, that aside.

 This isnt a major issue, rather a glitch. In that, when configuring IMP
 I was getting "Undefined variable: sid in ... xxx on line .." - for
 some reason these magically disappeared.

 However, when you hit logout the error pops up in the frames on the left
 hand side of the display (and looks crap basically). The error
 we get is: Undefined Variable: sid in /usr/local/apache/php/session.inc
 on line 396.

 Again, I ONLY get this error on logout, nothing else. Any help would
 be appreciated on this :-=)

 Cheers,

-----
Chris