Can't get status of mailbox

Ad unix@matrix.com.br
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 13:13:32 -0200

Hello,

    My imp is 2.2.3 and horde 1.2.3, apache 1.3.12, php 3.0.17 and I'm using
a POP3 server.
    Sometimes, when I click in Inbox, or make a new message, or do anything
with IMP, I retrieve the following error:

Warning: errflg=1, text=Mailbox is empty in
/home/httpd/html/horde/imp/status.php3 on line 1
Warning: errflg=2, text=Can't get status of mailbox {pop.server2.com:110}:
invalid remote specification in /home/httpd/html/horde/imp/status.php3 on
line 1

    By clicking again (making a refresh) when the error appear, I go to the
right place and all work fine.  I don't know what this error mean. If the
error have not a patch to correct, I hope to get help to make a script
(maybe a prephp?) that refresh "n" times until work.

Thanks,

Rafael