[imp] help with ie 5.5 download issue

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 10:02:58 -0500

Quoting Jeremy <jeremy@electrosilk.net>:

> How about you set up a page serving some real content to demonstrate the
> fault and let people try it out.  I have had no problems with IE 5.5 on NT
> like this.  Perhaps it is version or platform related ?

As I said, it is IE 5.5 only, and thus windows only (IE 5 for the mac has other
problems, namely completely ignoring the content-disposition header).

Anyway, I put the script up here:
  http://chuck.bitgroup.com/wip/download.php

If you go straight there, it should work fine. However, if you go to:
  http://chuck.bitgroup.com/wip/link.html

And follow the link, it'll try and download link.html.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues