[imp] [webmail (fwd)]

Michael Bull mbull@uoguelph.ca
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 18:43:52 -0500

At 09:13 AM 10/01/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm interesting in configurating Linux 6 in order to access mail via my
>office Web site.
>
>tThis solution called webmail.
>So I would like to have an help  to set properly my Linux to use
>webmail.
>

>I hope  I will hear you very soon !!!!!
>
>Seraphin K.
>
>Find below my Email address :  aboua@globeaccess.net

Seraphin,
I think you'll find the IMP webmail program a great solution, but your
question is very, very, very vague.  Have a look at the Horde website at
www.horde.org, check out the frequently asked questions for Horde and IMP
at http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/, and download the Horde libraries and
install IMP, after reading the documentation bundled with the archives.

Hopefully those pointers may help narrow your questions.   I also suggest
subscribing to the IMP listserv detailed at http://www.horde.org/mail/ so
that you can ask your questions to the listserv, and be able to learn from
other people's questions and perhaps even help out with some answers of
your own as you get more familiar with the project.

Any specific questions? Direct them to the listserv and we'll try and
answer them as best as possible.   Do have a good read of the horde website
materials, tho!

Hope that helps,
Mike.