PHP_SELF and Logging errors.

C. R. Oldham cro@nca.asu.edu
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:46:19 -0700

Greetings,

Well, being a glutton for punishment, I'm trying to get PHP4 and IMP
working under AOLServer again.  The SAPI for AOLServer does not set
$HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SCRIPT_NAME'], and I can't find a reference to it in
the apache SAPI module, but in other modules it seems to be set the same
way PHP_SELF is set; usually from the URI.

I tried doing this in the AOLserver SAPI but it doesn't seem to be
working.  What's the difference between SCRIPT_NAME and PHP_SELF anyway?

Secondly, I'm getting some sort of error when I send a composed
message--I see the error in the window but the window disappears too
quickly for me to read it.  Sorry if this is a PHP-specific request, but
is there some way to log those errors somewhere else so I can see them
as they appear?  Thanks.

--
  / C. R. (Charles) Oldham | NCA Commission on Schools    \
 / Director of Technology  | Arizona State University      \