[imp] design

Michael Bull mbull@uoguelph.ca
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 18:38:30 -0500

At 11:03 PM 09/01/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>what are the headers I need to include into my php files, so that they look
>exactly as the rest of IMP? or better of so they can benefit from IMP's
>session tracking? I have change password, vacation and forward phps Id like
>to integrate.

Hi Ilya.
I did this to accomplish a custom module we added.  My work has been with
the developmental code with IMP 2.3, so I can't specifically address what
you're trying to do with (I assume) IMP 2.2.3.   However....

Look at the code from a relatively simple IMP module.   I just had a look
at rich's work on folders.php3 with IMP 2.2.3, and it fairly easy to
follow.  Have a look at that file and examine the first 50 lines of code --
they have the core of what links it to IMP.  Not all of that will be needed
for you, as some are specific to folders.php3 like the calls to
folders.lang.    You also may have to look at the folders template as I
believe the call to the menu include is done there, though I'm not sure.

Have a look, and give it a try.  If you have any questions, I'm happy to
try and answer any specifics.

Hope that helps!

Mike.