[imp] help with ie 5.5 download issue

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 00:50:11 -0500

Quoting Jeff Greenfield <jgreen@calvin.edu>:

> If you don't mind - could you go into more detail of this "fix"?

Well, it seems not to be perfect - word docs still display in the browser. So
it might not be much different from saying Content-Disposition: inline;
instead, we send Content-Disposition: filename=foo.bar - just skip the inline
or attachment part. Only for ie 5.5; everything else gets the correct header.
Why the attachment disposition is so broken I still don't know.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues