[imp] IMP2.3.6 -> Mail/rfc822.php missed?

C. R. Oldham cro@nca.asu.edu
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 10:59:57 -0700

Andriy Kopystyansky wrote:

> Warning: Bad arguments to implode() in
> /home/webhomes/Shaman/horde/imp/compose.php on line 648

This occurs when there is no 'trailers.txt' file in the imp/config
directory.

> Warning: Failed opening 'Mail/rfc822.php' for inclusion
> (include_path='/usr/local/lib/php') in ../lib/MIME.php on line 73
> For sure, there wasnt rfc822.php in PEAR distribution.
>
> Also there was warning about missed Log.php
> Can you provide me with missed files?

I didn't read the release announcement carefully, so I don't know if it
noted that you need a CVS version of PHP or some updates to the PEAR
distribution.  I don't know where to get PEAR updates so if anyone can
pass that info onto the list it would be much appreciated.

--
  / C. R. (Charles) Oldham | NCA Commission on Schools    \
 / Director of Technology  | Arizona State University      \