[imp] Feature request

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 22:56:19 -0500

Quoting Lloyd Zusman <ljz@asfast.com>:

> Because of this, the feature I'm requesting is that we be able, via a
> single command, to mark *all* the messages in a folder for deletion,
> not only the messages on a single page.  I don't want to lose the
> capability to mark and delete one page at a time, but rather, I'm
> requesting an extra deletion (and un-deletion) option for all the
> messages in a folder.

My biggest concern is with the UI for this. I think it'd best be done through
the folders interface. And maybe we should introduce a "power user" preference
to show/hide features like this?

Not guaranteeing that it'll be in 2.3, btw, but we'll see.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Entropy. It's what's for dinner.