[imp] apache VirtualHost issue with imp

Terry Davis tdavis@birddog.com
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 02:08:04 -0600

*grin*

/me heads to corner to pout.

Thanks man.   I ran right over that one.  Thank you!

Terry

David Sitman wrote:

> Terry,
>
> In your VirtualHost definition, have you aliased the horde directory with
> a line like the following?
>
>  Alias /horde/ /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/
>
> David
> ----
> On Tue, 16 Jan 2001, Terry Davis wrote:
>
>> Hello all.
>>
>> I got a working IMP/Horde installed.  However.  I want to make
>> /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp the root document on my webserver.
>>
>> SO,  I made these changes to my httpd.conf:
>>
>> <VirtualHost 10.10.1.4:443>
>>    DocumentRoot /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp
>>

>> and a bunch of other stuff that I know is set up correctly.
>>
>> SO, when I go to the root of my server, https://mail.mydomain.org,  NOT
>> https://mail.mydomain.org/horde/imp, it errors out saying it cannot find
>> login.php.   I poked at the errorlog and it says that I was attempting
>> to access   /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/horde/imp/login.php
>> which of course
>> does not exist.
>>

>> There must be a directory location referenced in one of the initial php
>> documents such as index.php that is referring horde/imp to a bogus location.
>>
>> Anyone else have any ideas?
>>

>> Thank you!
>> Terry
>>

>> --

Terry Davis
Systems Administrator
BirdDog Solutions, Inc.
2102 N 117th Ave
Omaha, NE 68164
voice: (402) 829-6059
fax: (402) 829-6199
pager: (877) 973-6995
tdavis@birddog.com www.birddog.com

Date: 17 Jan 2001 12:04:48 +0200
From: "Andriy Kopystyansky" <anri@polynet.lviv.ua>
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [imp] Feature request

i dont think it is good idea to delete all messages at once. Something
really important can be deleted. Maybe you know, there is 'mutt'
mail-reader for UNIX. It allows to delete messages by user-specified
pattern/behavior (e.g. you can delete all messages with subject 'Make
extra $$$'. If developers will have enough time... :) i'd appreciate
such
feature.

Best regards!
Andriy Kopystyansky