[imp] poppassd and IMP problems<<< please help ! ;-)

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 09:40:36 -0500

On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 10:52:34AM +0200, Dave Wilson (davew@sai.co.za) wrote:
> Any ideas on this one yet ?
>
> The user enters in oldpassword, newpasswordx2 and clicks "change password"
> and the following error pops up:
> The following error has occurred while processing your request:
> 500 'New password:'
>
> Unfortunately I don't know enough about PHP coding to be able to track down
> the error in poppassd.php3

Are you sure there's an error? You're the only one reporting this, and
I can't duplicate this here. Have you tried watching the network
traffic, or having poppassd print out some debugging information, to see
what's happening?

   -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services