Display Problem

David Richards d.richards@qut.edu.au
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:08:22 +1000

Hi,

	I am having a bit of a problem with the display of attachments sent by
IMP and read by Eudora.  The problem seems to be MS Word documents only,
or atleast within my limited testing.  But the problem seems to be this
MIME header:

---MOQ9797762058d61e2ea54b9d88dc30c99b11756d42a

	The tag "Content-Disposition: inline" is forcing Eudora to display the
attachment 'inline', which it does not know how to do properly so we are
getting the garbled message.

	Is it possible to tell IMP not to send the tag "Content-Disposition"
and let the application decide what to do with it?

Thanks,

--
David Richards
Project Manager (Messaging)