[imp] Display Problem

Patrick Timmons ptimmons@courriel.polymtl.ca
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 20:29:40 -0500

What version of IMP. We use version horde 1.2.2, imp 2.2.2 and in
horde/lib/mime.lib, there is an extra newline at the end of the
between the headers and the attachement. Removing this extra newline allowed me
to correctly open rtf documents from attachements. I just made the modification
last night. With the extra line, which ends up as the first line in the file, MS
Word cannot recognize that it is an rtf document.