[imp] Feature request

David Sitman david@post.tau.ac.il
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 12:57:45 +0200 (Israel Standard Time)

On Thu, 18 Jan 2001, Rich Lafferty wrote:

> [...]
> Remember, all we can do is hope that users click "logout" in order to
> get a positive indication that they're done with the program; we don't
> know if they leave the IMP site, or if they close their browser, or if
> they shut down their computer, without logging out.

I asked a question a few weeks ago, and now I'd like to change it to a
feature request:

When a user selects "logout", the user is prompted to expunge the deleted
items from the INBOX (as in Pine).

Most of my users have no idea what the word "expunge" means, and haven't
thought to grab a dictionary to find out.

David