[imp] $fp = fsockopen("horde"); fputs($fp,"H E L P ! ! !"); fclose($fp);

amir abiri amirabi@barak-online.net
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:22:35 +0200

>> i'm using the imp version 2.2.3
>> when the client presses the 'download' attachment icon in a message
details
>> page the "save / open " dialog box pops up twice.
>> this is an annoying a frustratin bug since i can't seem to fix it

>Any particular browser? Sounds like IE... anyway, try upgrading to
2.2.4-cvs,
>or 2.2.4 when it's out (should be soon). We fixed a bunch of attachment
issues.

>-chuck

1. why for god's sake did i get around 50 emails from your history ? which
none have anything to do with my prob ?

2. isn't there a simpler fix ? i only tried it on IE, but that's enough cuz
the majority of my clients will use IE, if i can make it work properly on
that
    then it's O.K . it's just two header() lines ? do i really have to go
throught all that ? patching and installing and downloading the version and
all ?
case DOWNLOAD_ATTACH:
    header("Content-Type:
application/x-unknown-$mime->TYPE-$mime->SUBTYPE");    /* This should force
a save file dialog...  */
    header('Content-disposition: attachment; filename="' .
decode_mime_string($mime->name) . '"');
    break;
that's it ! can't you help me ?