[imp] $fp = fsockopen("horde"); fputs($fp,"H E L P ! ! !"); fclose($fp);

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 15:07:39 -0500

Quoting amir abiri <amirabi@barak-online.net>:

> 1. why for god's sake did i get around 50 emails from your history ? which
> none have anything to do with my prob ?

I don't understand what you're talking about.

> 2. isn't there a simpler fix ? i only tried it on IE, but that's enough cuz
> the majority of my clients will use IE, if i can make it work properly on
> that
>     then it's O.K . it's just two header() lines ? do i really have to go
> throught all that ? patching and installing and downloading the version and
> all ?

You haven't provided enough information for me to more finely diagnose the
problem, so I suggested upgrading, since some changes - to several files, not
just in one place - were made that cleaned up attachment handling. 2.2.4 should
be out sometime soon.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>