New additions/questions

Alexandre Hautequest hquest@fesppr.br
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:19:52 -0200 (BRST)

Hi.

I had sent this message some time ago to chuck, but this problems are annoying
me.

I have attached two new addictions to IMP-2.2.3 and Horde 1.2.3, as follows:

1. Hability to show user's mail address. This is some thing my clients had
question me to implement it. Looks pretty.

2. Configuration to the item above. You can enable/disable this feature.

3. Some changes in problem reporting. We had here some webmail' sites, all
running on the same machine. But i really doesn't know who is sending me the
problem report. So i have added some text boxes asking user to put his/her
realname and mail address. And instead of sending a 'horde-problem@localhost'
mail message, it uses this values. Works well, although i know that i can see if
user is already a valid IMP user and take this values from sql.

This is my little contrib to the project.

But i still having one little trouble. Using the old (Horde 1.0 and IMP 1.2), we
had the nifty features "You have new mail" and "INBOX: n unread, n new
messages", but i couldn't made this works now. The options are enabled in config
file. Also, the javascript code is a bit slooooooow, and sometimes the contacts
list, the mail-alias [TAB] key and even the status bar doesn't work. Clients are
IE4/5.x and NS4/6 on Win/Unix. Any clues?

Thanks in advance,

--
Alexandre Hautequest
hquest at fesppr.br

"Globalização: Um paraguaio dirigindo pelas estradas brasileiras um carro
francês fabricado na Argentina ouvindo música americana num som japonês."

Esta mensagem foi enviada pelo WebMail da FESP.
Conheça a FESP: http://www.fesppr.br/