Some warnings with MySQL

Ondra Zima ondra.zima@homolka.cz
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 16:12:34 +0100

I installed Horde and IMP and have a two computers with mysql databaze.
1. - mysqld  Ver 3.22.32 for pc-linux-gnu on i586
All works perfectly.

2. - mysqld  Ver 3.23.30-gamma for pc-linux-gnu on i586
If I use this databaze to store horde data, IMP show this:

Warning: Can't initialize character set 2 (path: default) in
DB/mysql.php on line 112

Warning: Can't initialize character set 2 (path: default) in
DB/mysql.php on line 112

Warning: Can't initialize character set 2 (path: default) in
DB/mysql.php on line 112

Warning: Can't initialize character set 2 (path: default) in
DB/mysql.php on line 112

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at DB/mysql.php:112) in /var/www/horde/imp/redirect.php on line
57

Can anyone tell me, what is wrong?

--
Ondra Zima <ondra.zima@homolka.cz> AndreW