new installation

goldengull.net administrator admin@goldengull.net
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 12:07:26 -0500

hi, my college uses IMP and i like it very much.  now i'm working for a web
hosting company and i'd like to integrate it into our mail services.

i am running mandrake linux 7.2
		 postfix mail server

i'd like to download RPMs and just throw them on there.  what RPMs are
required?  i guess that depends on what kind of database structure i'm going
to use.

i guess i can't avoid using a database program?  i'd would save me a lot of
trouble if it just used regular UNIX format.  has anyone had luck installing
IMP on a platform similar to mine?

i have quite a few questions, and it seems that the horde website's faq
isn't that extensive.

thanks much for you time!

matthew gansert
network/systems admin