[imp] Imp 2.2.3/Horde 1.2.3/Access failure

Joaquim Homrighausen joho@webbplatsen.se
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 09:45:42 +0100

 * On Wed, 24 Jan 2001 06:59:22 +0100, Joaquim Homrighausen wrote:

 >The PHPLIB tests work, except for the "counter increment" part. And
 >I can't figure out why. I've built PHP4 (4.04pl1) with all the
 >applicable options that I can think of; the only possible (?) culprit
 >I can think of is the mod_unique Apache module..

If I enable "debug" in db_mysql.inc from PHPLIB, the screen shows
that it is indeed updating the proper record in the proper database
and table; the session counter is, however, not updated and remains at
1.

Now.. since there are a few places where the name of the database in
use is listed in PHPLIB, I realized that I may not have entered the
appropriate database name in all places.. lo and behold (!), looking
att local.inc (PHPLIB), I see that the database name is "mysql" instead
of "horde". If I set it to "horde", thus matching what was in db_mysql.inc,
everything works (including the session counter).

I'll go back to my corner for now :-)