port to phpGroupWare

Dan Kuykendall dan@kuykendall.org
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 12:14:18 -0800

I am looking to port IMP into phpGroupWare as phpGW's email client. Main
reason being that IMP is the single best webmail client I have found. I
have reviewed the code and since you are designed to work with Horde it
looks like it follows a sane design and will plug into phpGW with little
problem.

I just wanted to get your blessing (I know its GPL and I can take it if
I want, but thats not the point) and second to see if anyone would be
willing to help. I think I can port it with little to no help, but it
would be beneficial to have someone I can contact that knows the code
and the hooks into horde (which is mostly what gets ported).

Thanks for your time and a great project

Seek3r (aa Dan Kuykendall)
phpGroupWare Project leader