[imp] Adding fields to contacts

Chen Naor chennaor@netvision.net.il
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:44:57 +0200

Hello list,

php-3.0.17
IMP 2.2.3
cyrus-imapd-sql-1.6.20
postgresQL 7.0.3

I'm interesting  in adding 2-3 fields to the contact list, just meanwhile,
until the tuba will be stable.
I made those changes in imp-2.0.x , but it was harder to me to understand
the code in imp-2.2.3.
Can you give me some starting point to help me add those field (the fields
are home-address and phone)

Chen

> > I need to add fields to the contacts form. Any idea as to the scale of
this
> > project? I know I have to add the corresponding fields to the form/php
INSERT