[imp] imp 2.3.x vs TWIG

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 20:58:55 -0500

On Sat, Jan 27, 2001 at 06:19:28PM -0700, rob@myinternetplace.net (rob@myinternetplace.net) wrote:

> I hate to keep bringing uphotmail as the paradigm of "the way to
> be",

*I'd* be more than happy for IMP to be their fast second. Many of the
things users want they want because the alternative works the same
way, and I doubt we at Concordia are the only site offering webmail to
keep local users local. :-)

> In hotmail, one logs in to the hotmail service.  In the hotmail
> preferences, you set up other servers/passwords to go get email from.

POP or IMAP?

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services