Horde / IMP on RH7.0 ??

cajun@cajuninc.com cajun@cajuninc.com
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 01:14:26 -0800

I'm trying to install Horde / IMP on RH7.0 using the RPMs from
ftp://ftp.horde.org with little success.

I've searched the FAQ, the www site for IMP, various readme files, and
the mailing lists archives.  What little I've found refers only to
installing on RH6.2.  Horde installed ok, however it installed to the
wrong dir (/home/httpd/horde).  RH7.0 now uses /var/www.

IMP failed on dependencies.  I believe it was horde-phplib-storage or
something close to that.

Have I completely overlooked some relevant documentation somewhere ?

Help !!!

Thanks,
Mike
--

   Linux: Because Bill Gates can't keep it up this long
   1:06am  up 10:01,  6 users,  load average: 1.04, 1.29, 1.46