IMP Setup Screen

Timothy M. Butkiewicz Timothy@cyberMIND-usa.com
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 14:53:12 -0500

I have found a little situation with my horde 1.2.3 / imp 2.2.3 setup.
I have horde, phplib and imp installed. When attempting to go through the
setup
(http://www.ecybermind.net/horde/setup.php3) I can not progress past the IMP
Setup Wizard Step ( 1 of 11 )

I have been tooling with this for two days and think I am "almost" there :)

I checked the FAQ and dug through the mail archives, but was unable to
locate a resolution there.

I did check to see if I was using the php.ini-dist and it appear that I am.

any suggestions?

Thanks

Result for Test.php3
Horde Versions
Horde: 1.2.3
IMP: 2.2.3
PHP Version
PHP Version: 4.0.3pl1
PHP Major Version: 4
PHP Minor Version: .3pl1
You are running a stable release of PHP4. Enjoy the ride!
PHP Module Capabilities
IMAP Support: Yes
LDAP Support: Yes
MySQL Support: Yes
PostgreSQL Support: No
PHPLIB Configuration
track_vars: Yes
PHPLIB (is page_open() defined): Yes
I am now going to try to create a HordeSession class. If this line is the
last thing that you see, then you do not have class HordeSession defined in
the phplib local.inc file. Fix that before proceeding.
Created a HordeSession instance successfully.
Click here to test PHPLIB for Horde (If this link results in "Document
Contains No Data" or "Fatal error...", then you probably have not defined
the HordeSession class in the PHPLIB local.inc file).
Miscellaneous PHP Settings
magic_quotes_gpc set to Off: Yes
magic_quotes_runtime set to Off: Yes

PHP Info screen