RES: [imp] more details on recent RH7 PHP4 IMP problems

Paulo Ricardo Almeida paulo@integral.inf.br
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 17:26:10 -0300

Try to install mod-php it is on the second cd of RH7.0

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Marco Lusini [mailto:m.lusini@palazzochigi.it]
Enviada em: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 8:12 AM
Para: imp@lists.horde.org
Assunto: Re: [imp] more details on recent RH7 PHP4 IMP problems

I had the very same problem with a RedHat 6.2 installation.
After upgrading my version of php-3.0.18-1.6.1.i386.rpm (built using th=
original RH's PHP-3.0.17 spec file, with some obvious changes to
use PHP 3.0.18) to the official RH version (php-3.0.18-1.6.x.i386.rpm),=

IMP stopped sending mail, with the same error.

Marco

> I'm also using 2.2.3 and recently installed the patch to PHP for
> RH7.  (4.0.4pl1-3) which appears to have broken the "send" part of th=

> compose script.  I've dug around to the limits of my pathetic
programming
> ability and have managed to figure out that the error I get when
sending mail:

> "Warning: Undefined index: Send Message in
/var/www/horde/imp/compose.php3