[imp] Imp 2.2.3/Horde 1.2.3/Viewing Excel documents (xlHtml)

Joaquim Homrighausen joho@webbplatsen.se
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 21:58:42 +0100

 * On Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:36:40 -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

 >Yeah, for some reason we were still including some templates when a view
 >function was defined. If you go into imp/view.php, in the VIEW_ATTACH case,
 >you'll see the lines. I just killed them in CVS; feel free to update, or just
 >kill them in your local install.

Regarding postponing/saving drafts, you asked me if the two versions were
identically configured and what version of imp this was. I lost that message,
so the reply is a little bit off :-)

The answers are yes, they are almost identical in their configuration, and
the version was 2.2.0-pre12.