[imp] Question for Ken and other using IMP/RH7

Mark Chitti mchitti@openworldinc.com
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 18:44:36 -0500

IMAP Server is actually the same as the IMP server and the MySQL Server.  And I
also use IMAP exclusively (though pop3 does run on the machine  and is in use
by someone else.).  And yes telnet auth works fine, as does using an IMAP mail
client, like PINE or Netscape.