[imp] Question for Ken and other using IMP/RH7

Ken Price kprice@agentware.net
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 18:32:29 -0500

Maillog messages are normal.
Obviously the "messages" log is not.

Question ... am I correct in assuming the IMAP server runs on a different
phyical server from your Horde/IMP server?  And have you successfully logged
into the IMAP service in the past?  Can you authenticate over a telnet
session into port 143?

Ken Price
AgentWare, Inc.
www.agentware.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Chitti [mailto:mchitti@openworldinc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 5:39 PM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [imp] Question for Ken and other using IMP/RH7

So far I have been able to confirm this only happens in Netscape and not
Lynx.
I've not be able to verify IE.

Netscape is 4.76-1
Lynx is 2.7 on HPUX and every version I've tried on Linux (RedHat and
Madrake)
including 2.8.4dev7

I have also upgraded my IMAP to imap 2000-3, the current available update
for
RH7.  Error messages did not change with the upgrade.

All names and numbers changed to protect the innocent. :-)