[imp] Muliple IMPs

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 22:54:19 -0500

Quoting "Keith A. Chayer" <kchayer@bbcnet.edu>:

> IP for that server, of course, and it worked just fine. I never got around to
> getting elegant enough to having the configuration file determine what server
> to use based on the hostname/site accessed.  Then the user wouldn't have any
> choices to make, it would just work.

For reference, you can do this by setting the "preferred" value in servers.php
for each domain to whatever virtualhost that domain uses (ie, imap.foo.com
would set preferred to webmail.foo.com, etc..), and then turning on
hide_server_list.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"My intuitive grasp of math often leads me astray." -Me