[imp] Muliple IMPs

Keith A. Chayer kchayer@bbcnet.edu
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 21:56:48 -0600

> Quoting "Keith A. Chayer" <kchayer@bbcnet.edu>:
>
> > IP for that server, of course, and it worked just fine. I never got around
> > getting elegant enough to having the configuration file determine what
> server
> > to use based on the hostname/site accessed.  Then the user wouldn't have
> any
> > choices to make, it would just work.
>
> For reference, you can do this by setting the "preferred" value in
> servers.php
> for each domain to whatever virtualhost that domain uses (ie, imap.foo.com
> would set preferred to webmail.foo.com, etc..), and then turning on
> hide_server_list.

Oh ok.  I imagine that is for 2.3?  I was using 2.2 for the client I did this
for.  Thanks for the tip, though.

..Keith

Keith A. Chayer                                         Baptist Bible College
Network Technician                                         Springfield, MO
           .--.
 ::\`--._,'.::.`._.--'/::      "Ready?  For 800 years have I trained Jedi.
 ::::.  ` __::__ '  .::::      My own council will I keep on who is ready."