IMP Save Problems...

Brandon Evans bevans@webintellects.com
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:57:06 -0800

I have successfully installed imp/horde.  Every thing works great (so far)
except for when a user tries to save (download) their e-mail IMP is very
unpredictable.  Sometimes the message will be saved as HTML, sometimes
straight text (with all header info) and sometimes it downloads a .html file
that is the three frames with nothing inside of them.

IMP is set up to check POP3 servers which are all located on separate
servers from IMP.  I'm running Redhat 7.0.

Any one know how to fix this or ever see this before?  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Brandon Evans