multiple imap servers problem

Kelly Nicklin knicklin@ops.org
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 08:06:01 -0600 (CST)

I'm having trouble connecting to multiple imap servers.

I have $default->use_server_list set to true, a correct entry for a second
server in the servers.php3 file and imap is running on the second server,
but I can only connect to the sever that is actually running Imp.

When I try to connect to the alternate server, there is about a 30 second
delay and I get the "Either you have logged in incorrectly or your login
has expired. Please login again." error message. Login and password are
correct.

I'm running Imp 2.2.3.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Mr. Kelly Nicklin					knicklin@ops.org
Web Development/Internet Support		        Voice 402/557-2514
Omaha Public Schools					FAX 402/557-2509
3215 Cuming St.
Omaha, NE  68131