Intallation Problem

Stew Loewy loewy@buffalo.edu
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 17:02:52 -0500

Hello,

I've been trying to set up IMP for about a week on a Solaris 2.6 machine.

I can login and view my inbox but that's it.  If I try to do anything else
such as read any mail or compose a message it boots me out.  I looked in
syslog and it seems that I can authenticate through IMAP but get logged out
immediately, the exact same time I login.  This is the reason I can't view
my mail
or do anything (because I'm already logged out).

Imap, php and mysql all seems to be installed correctly (I verified them
using the steps outlined in the administrators FAQ on the horde website).

I'm at my wits end.  Any insight would be greatly appreciated

Stew Loewy
University at Buffalo
loewy@buffalo.edu