[imp] Intallation Problem

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 06:22:27 -0600 (CST)

Chuck is right; checking your session management with the "Click here"
link on test.php3/test.php should be your next step.  What version of
Horde/IMP and all the other stuff (Apache, PHP, MySQL etc.)?  But I wanted
to clarify one thing:

On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, Stew Loewy <loewy@buffalo.edu> wrote:

> I looked in syslog and it seems that I can authenticate through IMAP
> but get logged out immediately, the exact same time I login.

The IMP server doesn't maintain a persistent connection to the IMAP
server; it logs in, gets what it needs, and logs out.  So what you're
seeing there in the syslog is normal behavior.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>