Attachments are getting corrupted

Plinio Barraza plinio@zincro.com
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 19:43:44 -0500 (COT)

I hope I am not repeating this question.  I did look through the archives
and FAQs and didn't find anything.

It seems I have a small bug in IMP 2.2.3 downloading attachments.  The
attachments travel well through IMP and the internet untill one tries to
download the attachment.  The problem does not seem to be ralated to any
particular browser... IE, the file downloads well, but it is slightly
corrupted.  In other words, IMP or Horde seem to be adding 4 bits of
garbage at the begining of the attachment thereby redering it unredable.
If one opens the downloaded attachment in a HEX editor, deletes the first
four bits, and saves, the file is as good as new.

Has anyone experienced this?

Is there anyone out there with lots of horde experience who could point
out which file I might edit to correct this problem.

Thanks in advance

Plinio