[imp] Problem with devel imp

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 02:07:00 -0000

David den Boer wrote:

> Here is the info from test.php. I downloaded the latest PEAR from cvs (as
per
> instructions in the archives) to fix another problem.

If you update from latest Horde CVS, the segfault on redirect.php _should_
be fixed.

> For some reason,magic_quotes_gpc won't turn off  no matter what I do to
the
> INI file (but this shouldn't really be a problem)

This kind of statement worries me :-)  It implies you are editting the wrong
config files somewhere; it's probably a good idea to track down exactly why
it isn't switching off, in case you find yourself in a corner in the future
sometime.

Anil