[imp] mcrypt

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 06:29:40 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, Ken Price <kprice@agentware.net> wrote:

> No, you must recompile regardless..  Here's how using RPMS.

Thanks, Ken, and also to Mark for highlighting the mcrypt issue.  I was
hoping we would finally be able to use the stock Red Hat PHP RPMs but it
seems there's always something... :-)  I'll make a Horde-customized PHP 4
as part of my RH7 work.

> You're on your own troubleshooting any errors that may arise during
> the PHP RPM rebuild/recompile, but hit the "RPM" howto's out there for
> more info.

No kidding... "rpm -vv ..." can sometimes shed some light.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>