[imp] Intallation Problem

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 09:55:57 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 6 Feb 2001, Christopher Stein <stein@eecs.harvard.edu> wrote:

> > > PHP:  4.0.2
> >
> > Check the "supported" page on the web; that version doesn't work.  You
> > need at least 4.0.3pl1
>
> Why php4?

I meant *he* would need at least 4.0.3pl1 (since he is using PHP 4).  PHP
3.0.18 will of course work fine for IMP 2.2.x.

...but, IMP 2.4.x isn't far away, and that will require PHP 4.  Since the
PHP team is wholeheartedly recommending that everyone switch to PHP 4, I
think that's the best idea for new installations.  That's my opinion
though.

> My sessions are working fine. Login is the problem;  imapd receives
> login "^A" while I am passing "stein" through to IMP on the login
> page.

Yeah, I've been listening, but I don't have any suggestions to offer.
That is really weird.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>