[imp] From line creation? (2.2.4)

Marius Strom marius@marius.org
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 12:08:48 -0600

At the risk of sounding slightly idiotic, what are you not seeing in
your sendmail logs?

I don't believe it's a sendmail config error -- when I send email
locally from mutt (calling sendmail rather than SMTP) I am not seeing
these strange From separators.  It's strictly IMP that's causing these.

Chuck, if I may ask, I do recall you quoting addresses due to security
issues.  Am I correct in this memory?

--
Marius Strom <marius@marius.org>
Professional Geek/Unix System Administrator

"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a mini-van full of DLT
tapes traveling down the highway at 65 miles per hour..."
	-Andrew Tanenbaum, "Computer Networks"