Problem with new php's rpms

Federico E. Petronio petronio@ifeva.edu.ar
Wed, 07 Feb 2001 15:15:04 -0300

Hi. I got IMP working well. Then when I upgrade the PHP rpm's everything
stops working. I use RH 6.2. The previous rpm where
php-XXX-3.0.17-1.6.2horde1 the new are php-XXX-3.0.18-6.2horde1

When I try to access IMP appears the following :

    Parse error: parse error, expecting `STRING' or `'$'' in session.inc on
line 343

The same appears if I access "Click here to test PHPLIB for Horde" in
/horde/test.php3

The most estrange is that when I downgrade to the previous rpms the same
still happens. I actually erase  (-e ) apache, php, etc ( related with
IMP ) and installed again, but the error persist.

Have you any idea of what is the problem or how to solve it ?

Thanks ....

--
                                        Federico Petronio
                                        petronio@ifeva.edu.ar

---
Unix IS user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.