[imp] Problem with new php's rpms

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 13:25:00 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Federico E. Petronio <petronio@ifeva.edu.ar> wrote:

> the new are php-XXX-3.0.18-6.2horde1
>
> When I try to access IMP appears the following :
>
>     Parse error: parse error, expecting `STRING' or `'$'' in session.inc on
> line 343

Hmmm, session.inc is in the horde RPM (part of PHPLIB).  Look in
/home/httpd/horde-phplib and make sure there isn't a .rpmnew version of
session.inc or something.  You could do "rpm -V horde" to make sure it's
installed properly and session.inc has the correct content.

Or, tell us what's around line 343 of your session.inc.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>