[imp] still having MAILER-DAEMON return address problems :(

doug moore lordscarlet@idledreams.net
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 13:56:39 -0500

i'm trying to find the right variable..  $HTTP_POST_VARS['from'] gives me
"doug moore".. can't find the specific var i need :(

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Hagenbuch [mailto:chuck@horde.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 10:49 AM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [imp] still having MAILER-DAEMON return address problems :(

Quoting doug moore <lordscarlet@idledreams.net>:

> using -f

Well, that's certainly the problem, but I have no idea how to reproduce it
or
what's causing it. Can you go into compose.php, in the SEND_MESSAGE case,
and
put in some debugging code (echo statements) of what the From: value is,
where?
Comment out the window.close() so you can see the results. If it's correct
when
$mailer->send() is called, trace through that, also...

-chuck