[imp] imp-2.2.4 logging in and ie5.5

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 06:04:33 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 8 Feb 2001, Network <network@network.shacknet.nu> wrote:

> I read the url, but, those posts seem to be referring to the hostname.  My
> error shows a *blank user=<value>*
>
> Sorry if I don't quite understand but, I'm listening.

Regardless of whether that particular bug seems to line up with your
symptoms... I think Anil's suggestion to upgrade to 4.0.5-dev (or
downgrade to 3.0.18) is a logical next troubleshooting step for you.  If
the ports author never got back to you (and you don't know anyone else
using the port that can share experiences), you should probably consider
compiling PHP from the tarball by hand... again, at least until you can
zero in on what's causing the problem.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>