[imp] Problem with new php's rpms

Federico E. Petronio petronio@ifeva.edu.ar
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 10:10:21 -0300

"Brent J. Nordquist" wrote:

> Hmmm, session.inc is in the horde RPM (part of PHPLIB).  Look in
> /home/httpd/horde-phplib and make sure there isn't a .rpmnew version of
> session.inc or something.  You could do "rpm -V horde" to make sure it's
> installed properly and session.inc has the correct content.
>
> Or, tell us what's around line 343 of your session.inc.

I reboot the system but everything steel the same.

The line 343 is:

        eval(sprintf(";%s",$vals));

which is part of the function thaw()

Want to hear something estrange.

I comment it out. And work well. But the worst is that I uncomment it again AND
IT CONTINUE TO WORK !!!!

What could happened. I try the same in another system with the same result !!!

Bye...

--
                                        Federico Petronio
                                        petronio@ifeva.edu.ar

---
Unix IS user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.