RedHat 7 RPMS

Nick Silberstein nick@darktwin.net
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 14:35:13 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I just wanted to report that the new RedHat 7 RPMs worked flawlessly
on my system.  Thanks! I did take the precaution of downgrading to
the php RPMS available from ftp.horde.org (I had previously installed
the RPMS available from updates.redhat.com).

Anyway, I was hoping that perhaps RPMs could be made for the new
dev versions of Horde/IMP -- I'm quite impressed with what I've seen
on the demo server, and would love to be able to try it out as
easily as I was able to install IMP 2.2. Can the stable and dev
versions co-exist on the same server?

Thanks again -- I was able to get IMP up and running in about 15
minutes, including reading the docs and running the setup.php3
routine.